Saturday, March 7, 2009

Faceless Facebook?

I apologize to everyone for my blogging hiatus. It's been very uneventful these past few weeks aside from Superman's birthday bash and my great aunt's passing. I wanted my comeback to out do Britney's, but how can I compete with her lip syncing abilities, rivaled only by Ashlee Simpson. I guess I'll have to take second string.

I'm sure all you Facebookers out there have seen the onslaught of the horrible pictures and the people that tag you in them. I've lost quite a few friends recently due to them(Is there a word for these pictures?). I thought I'd do a breakdown of all these characters and tell you what they say about you.

The Good Guy I feel sorry if you get tagged in this one. You may as well set up camp in the friendzone because you are never getting laid by anyone that sees this picture. Untag yourself immediately.

The Long-Distance Friend What can I say here? It doesn't say much about you aside from the fact that there is a state or two buffer between tagger and tagee. You're safe from criticism.

The One With the Cute Baby You may have an adorable baby, yes, but your friend obviously can't find something nicer to tag you in. Or your baby may not be cute, but you're their only friend with a baby. Hmmm.

The Athlete You are obviously not the DUFF(Designated Ugly Fat Friend) of the group. This is a compliment in the mindless Facebook world.

The One Who's Always Smiling And refills their Valium regularly.

The One You Can Depend On Some would call you reliable, and others will call you "husky."

The Flirt Much like superlative, this just means you're a whore. =)

The Work Buddy You are employed and don't touch my stapler. We're tight.

The Pretty Blond One Bottle blond or not, you're smokin', move to Park Place. If you pass Go collect $200, it's on the nightstand.

The Hopeless Romantic Let me guess, your lifelong plan is to get married and be a stay at home Dad/Mom?

The Sarcastic One I can't say anything, cause we're already friends on principle alone.

The Pinky-Swear Friend I'm not sure what this means, but were I a betting man it would involve a bottle of Jose' and a pregnancy test...

The Good Friend Some cultures call this their BFF, either way you are in the clear just steer away from tequila.

The Funny One A mushroom walks into a bar. The bartender tells him they don't serve to his kind. The mushroom replies "Come on man, I'm a fun guy."

The Political Guru You mention Dan Quayle's foriegn policy once and all of a sudden you're "that political guru."

Well there you have it broken down, but what does this say about the person tagging you? Well more than likely it says they are bored and want to remind you of your relationship to them and remind you that their birthday is coming up so you will leave a comment on their wall. Later kids!

Bradley James

No comments: