Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Holla Back Boy...

Yes, it's true. I've been gone for quite some time now, spending time helping refugees fleeing Uganda from guerrilla forces safely to the States, or I tried all twenty eight beers on tap at the bar down the street. you decide. The important thing is I'm back, and after ODing on the cheerfulness of being in a relationship, and some higher doses of Cynodan I'm back to being me.

I'd catch you up on all the fuzzy details of my life now, but I'm to giddy to control myself now. James (or as most know him, Wimjimjams on Youtube) has recently started reading my blogs. Most of you don't know who he is or what this means but it's as good as Katy Perry opening for a Lillith Fair concert. He is by far one of the funniest people I've ever seen in my life. Ok, if I'm a stalker, he's Kevin Bacon. So this is my shout out to him, and I will continue to bring you all more laughs and cynicism.

**

More so to catch you all up to speed, Readers Digest version style, I figured I'd bore you with my life for a bit. Twinkie and the other roommate have seemed to make a flip flop for my affection, as now Dirty Hippie is gone and Twinkie has proved to be a decent drinking buddy... with crap tollerence. Can't win them all. So Dirty Hippie is gone and and the three gays are moving into a stunning new flat which shall now be known as the Butt Cave(ok, that's lame, but I'm working on it... Ha, working on the Butt Cave). School is pretty much set and Superman is doing fantastic. Twinkie is banging Highlander, who I've yet to meet, and Chocolate Snatch is gracing us with her presence in two months.

Well I've got to head out to my local phone store as my current one is complete horse shit. I promise upon all that is holy(The 3 S's; Sex, sushi, and scotch) that I will continue blogging weekly at least. Oh, and happy late 4/20 all. I'm retired from the stuff, but support the cause... minus Dirty Hippie. Catch ya laterz!

Bradley James

2 comments:

R Dubs said...

ooooo! So glad you're back. I do so enjoy your blogs.

Who is this james person? Would i like him? Should I google him?

Bradley James said...

Youtube the shit out of Wimjimjams. I'll send you a few links to my favs!! He's the Lonelygirl to gay crackheads!!!